Saturday, July 08, 2006

Identity Crisis

Since beginning this blogging experience I struggled with a name and settled on Simply SAHD.

However the wife imp has stated repeatedly that it is too wimpy, feminine even. SOOOO, it just might be time for a name change. Because the wife imp does not criticize quite so bluntly. In fact, in most cases she hedges around the topic until:

1- I either do not clue in and she loses her patience
2- I actually discover/see the hint and make immediate use of the knew knowledge

(This blog falls into the latter category)

I am looking for something snappy that encapsulates the aura/feel of this blog. Something that is readily identifiable.

I am thinking: (drumroll please)


P.IMP's IMPS
IMPS Playground
IMPS'R'US
Caramel Kids


What do you think?

Because come Monday Simply SAHD will have to be replaced...

oh, please pardon our mess during our remodeling...

4 comments:

MrsFortune said...

Hmmm ... how about: IMPs Depot or McImps Playhouse or ... I like IMPs R Us actually. But I like Simply SAHD, too, so there's no accounting for taste.

dennis said...

mrsfortune -- yes, it has a nice ring but to have to keep explaining the suble nuances...

Your taste, however, is exquisite and appreciated!!

Anonymous said...

While I appreciate the humor of the P.IMP moniker, I'm fearful of the random hits it would generate.

My vote is for IMPS-r-US.

Stacy said...

I actually like IMPS Playground.