Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Oh this was actually funny

b.imp went to sleep very early tonight. We had hopes that he would still sleep through as it was only really 1 hour earlier than usual. Once more he defied our hopes and expectations and woke up around 10 p.m.

Around 11 p.m. he asks if he can have something to eat. Well, no! This is not an 'all-night' greasy spoon. We are not going to encourage our kids to snack until the wee hours of the morning.

We are a unified front on this! That is until the tears start... Then we find out who truly is the 'king of the castle'.

After listening to b.imp cry for a record 10 seconds the Boss turned her puppy dog eyes on me...

TO NO AVAIL! I am a rock here folks.

Then she added pouty lips...So along with his slice of fresh banana bread I also got b.imp some ice cold water.

Yep, just call me Jello.


There is a game called Spider Solitaire on our computer. I have gotten fairly good at the easy version. It is a game that goes quickly and one does not have to think too hard to win.

In completing her first game, on her first attempt, g.imp beat my best score by 10 moves.

I plan on giving her the remote to the VCR later this week...

No comments: