Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Canadian Terrorists must abound!!

Yep, yesterday I learned that there is a great terror threat coming out of Canada. Which was quite a relief because I was starting to believe that those damn mounties were going to steal our money!

Ok, we really did not think the mounties were in the process of stealing our money but we did order a composter from a Canadian manufacturer and they were 2 weeks late in delivering. I called the company hoping I did not pick one of those fly-by-night online companies that was currently thanking me for my donation while its sole representative was on a beach somewhere sipping rum and coconut drinks.

It turns out since a terror alert was recently raised along the US-Canada border, packages being shipped across the border (North to South) needed to update (re: change) their shipping order codes. Because my package had not been updated it got shipped from the border back to Quebec.

I mean come on! Terrorists from Canada? Did anybody else ever watch the movie "Canadian Bacon?"

Give me a break here! I am trying to score a few points with the Better1/2 and help save the environment and Canadian Terror threats delay the shipment!!!


Geez!

No comments: