Thursday, June 29, 2006

When Dad cleans...

We celebrate! Cigars for everyone! Yes, I just cleaned the kitchen and ran the dishwasher!!
Now, many of you might be thinking..

"Yeah, So??"

Well, you are probably right. I do the kitchen and dishes all the time. But today was the first day that I actually dirtied dishes so that I could fill up the dishwasher in order to run it at an almost full capacity.

In past years I might have just slapped some detergent into the machine and fired it up! Then the Better1/2 would have lectured me on the cost value of running a nearly empty machine, wasting water and "Why did I not just wait until it was full?"

Yes folks, 'a man can learn' given enough time and repetition...

Now I am trying to decide if making brownies in an effort to create dirty dishes was really the direction I should have gone in lieu of my current efforts to lose weight...

Any thoughts?

No comments: